Ten Tips to Become More Productive and Happy at Work
1. Planning: This will allow you to be productive all the time. Start your day an extra 15 minutes early to do this planning every day. It doesn't have to be extremely detailed. Just include the major items.
2. Drop Unimportant Tasks: Delete the non-essential items from your to-do list. The best way to do this is to always do your most important things will fall away.
3. Make the Most of Your Commute: Make it positive time. Use it for reading, creative thinking, listen to audio books, etc. If you enjoy your commute, happiness will spill over into how you fell at work.
4. Choose Happiness, Humor, Enthusiasm, Gratitude, Kindness, and a Positive Outlook: Choose to enjoy your time at work. Find others who are like this and spread good cheer. Try to avoid gossip and negative chat.
5. Cultivate Compassion for Negative Coworkers: When you encounter a negative coworker, choose to stay positive and try to be a positive influence around him/her.
6. Ask for Help. Don't be afraid to collaborate with others. Don't wait for your company to tell you what to do. Think creatively about how you can work with others to generate a greater result.
7. Face the Tough Stuff Head on. If there is something difficult that you must do, just bite the bullet and do it. Don't put it off. Do it first thing in the day. Just count to three and do it! It's like jumping into a cold pool.
8. Learn from Criticism. Don't immediately reject ciritiques from others, even if you don't like them. Sometimes people you don't like may be giving you more honest feedback. Listen, process, and then decide what positive action you might want to take.
9. Adapt. Adaptation is the number one survival skill of living organisms. Be open to change. Adapt to new things while using your experience to guide you, and you will have great success.
10. Learning and Improving. Always be on the lookout for opportunities to learn and improve your skills. Look for good seminars and training. Borrow books from your local library, the company library, or even from your boss. Borrow some motivational audio tapes. Keep learning to continually renew your enthusiasm.
事一忙就忘了，感谢热心读者 Jer 回复补全后面5条！！！